Fiem Incubators and Hatchers since 1975
Family Brooder "FIEM FUTURA"
This model has been properly conceived to keep, by simple operation, the artificial climatic conditions for weaning few-day old chicks;
The structure , supplied unassembled but of easy assembling, is composed of:
- a wire mesh metal bottom that allows to keep all chicks clean and dry
- a plastic container for excrements removing, independent by the animal compartment, that makes cleaning and disinfection easier
- a plastic PVC foam wall specially conceived to avoid air drafts and warm dispersion
- a 150w infrared heating lamp with aluminum protection and adjustable height
- no. 1 drinking trough
- no. 1 feeder
- an handle for easy movement and transport of the brooder, made of tubular galvanized iron
FIEM has recently Introduced its new digital hygrometer used for measuring the moisture content (relative humidity) inside the incubator.
The main features are :
A precise monitoring of humidity inside the incubator
Range from 20 to 99%
The extra long cable (90 cm) enables flexible positioning of the sensor
This will be an additional option perfectly adaptable to all machines that are not currently equipped with hygrometer.
Finally arrived! The new incubation calendar …
Fiem latest advanced LCD control unit will be, from now on, fitted with the new useful "incubation calendar" to view and manage 4 different incubation cycles carried out in the same incubator.
Natural surface humidification.
More natural, More efficient, the best way to mimic the nature!
A restyling approached to an increased practicality .
The new line thermostat housing .
A new housing is now available for all thermostat versions (analog / LCD) currently provided by Fiem. The control panel will be immediately accessible for any inspection or maintenance and all electrical parts will be now protected against the infiltration of humidity and accidental contacts.
Tips from Fiem!!
- High efficiency of up to 70%
GreenTech EC technology: the original.