Brutmaschinen MG100/150 B.Family MINI LED
|Hen - Duck - Mallard||105||45|
|Partridge - Quail||450||125|
|Power Supply||V/Hz||220-240 / 50-60|
Please note that the above-mentioned capacities refer to standard values of medium-dimension eggs.
Cabin made of stratified materials with laminate finishing (the incubator is also available in insulated and prepainted steel version). MG 100/150 model is one of the best performing in the range, as combining the best and proven incubation performance for any species with a wide range of serial equipment.
• MG 100/150 B. Family incubator consists of serial automatic turning of eggs (or manual upon request) by proper setting trays with metal cradles suitable for housing all kinds of eggs. Thanks to their special ductility, making them especially suitable for a familiar usage, they can be employed for different kind of eggs, of various dimensions.
• Temperature is read through °F precision thermometer and a wet-bulb hygrometer provides for an accurate reading of humidity percentage inside the incubator. They are both equipped with removable case which makes them solid and allows for an easy and suitable cleaning.
• A port-hole on the door provides for a perfect view inside the incubator and the internal light allows an easy inspections of the eggs.
• A high-quality, decimal-precision, MINI LED thermostat allows to easily and exactly regulate the temperature and humidity:
- Temperature display & setting by 3 digits display with dot separation value.
- Humidity display.
- °C/°F immediate conversion.
- Temperature adjusting ways: PID / ON-OFF.
- Digital adjustment of temperature and humidity sensors.
- Independent temperature & humidity sensors for more reading accuracy.
- The machine is ventilated and a special device allows adjusting the ventilation intensity. The suitable air exchange followed by carbon dioxide exhaustion is through proper ventilation holes.
DOUBLE T/H PROBE - Humidity and temperature sensors inside the machine are completely separated and disconnected to maximize reading accuracy and reliability.
AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY (OPTIONS ON DEMAND)
- option 1 : NEW AUTOMATIC HUMIDIFICATION – By heating resistance: a constant & gentle automatic humidification system with digital adjustment by evaporation of heated water - available for more models
AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY BY HEATING RESISTANCE
- option 2 : AUTOMATIC HUMIDITY BY ULTRASOUNDS - Automatic and external ultrasounds humidification is governed by the electronic control.
MG 100/150 B. Family model incubator, with combined incubation and hatching compartment, has been conceived to perform a weekly hatching cycle.
Other usage solutions recommended by FIEM:
The “only setting” version "S" (setter) is also available, with its hatching separate chamber or hatching baskets suitable for incubation compartment for single-stage operation (for further information, please contact 031-976672).
MG 100/150 B.Family S (setter) + MG 50 hatcher
MG 100/150 B.Family S (setter) + no. 4 hatching baskets kit
The safety of electric components fully complies with EEC standards and the control panel outside the incubator helps preventing any problem with electric components arising from humidity and condensate.